Embroidered iron-on patch of a cheesed off toad with purple flowers and a banner that reads “fuck around and find out” in my most best fancy cursive lettering.
This item was the Kickass Flair Club design of the month for March 2023. Designed and illustrated by me, Christine Parker.
This patch is approximately 3 in. (7.5 cm) with strong iron-on adhesive backing. Patches will stick to cotton based fabrics best—think denim, canvas, or jersey.
Note: Mesh, coated, and stretchy fabrics or materials with rough or ribbed surfaces do not work well and may melt or burn.
Patches are fun to collect and make great gifts!
IRON-ON PATCH INSTRUCTIONS:
- Lay your garment on a flat surface.
- Turn iron on. Ensure steam is OFF with NO WATER in the iron. Set temperature to correct setting for your fabric.
- Place the patch (right side up) onto garment. Place a thin cotton cloth over the patch area.
- Apply pressure with the iron in circular motions for 10-30 seconds over the patch area to ensure adhesion. Allow patch to cool.
- Turn the garment inside out, place cloth over patch area, and repeat step 4 on the inside of the garment. Allow patch to cool again.
- Make sure your patch has adhered correctly. Repeat Steps 4-6 if necessary.
- Enjoy your new kickass patch!
There are no reviews yet.