Embroidered iron-on patch of a cute little brown skunk and violet flowers with a banner that reads “I disrespectfully disagree.” Peep his little X butthole. It’s the details, you know?
This item was the Kickass Flair Club design of the month for January 2023. Designed and illustrated by me, Christine Parker.
This patch is approximately 3 in. (7.5 cm) with strong iron-on adhesive backing. Patches will stick to cotton based fabrics best—think denim, canvas, or jersey.
Note: Mesh, coated, and stretchy fabrics or materials with rough or ribbed surfaces do not work well and may melt or burn.
Patches are fun to collect and make great gifts!
IRON-ON PATCH INSTRUCTIONS:
- Lay your garment on a flat surface.
- Turn iron on. Ensure steam is OFF with NO WATER in the iron. Set temperature to correct setting for your fabric.
- Place the patch (right side up) onto garment. Place a thin cotton cloth over the patch area.
- Apply pressure with the iron in circular motions for 10-30 seconds over the patch area to ensure adhesion. Allow patch to cool.
- Turn the garment inside out, place cloth over patch area, and repeat step 4 on the inside of the garment. Allow patch to cool again.
- Make sure your patch has adhered correctly. Repeat Steps 4-6 if necessary.
- Enjoy your new kickass patch!
There are no reviews yet.